Andagel Andagel

idk what the hell they are talking about below me

Fuck you last 2 guys. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make and code a 3d game im flash? ya makin animations for a movie in flash is easy, but i wanna see you fucking try to make a 3d shooter game on flash, Do that. make it better, and ill take back calling you Dirty cunt nuggets. But you cant so stfu. I give this game a 10 out of 10 because of the skill it takes to make a 3d world and put action script to it all. Keep up the good work dude

TNT Runner TNT Runner

graphically amazing

i dont like this sort of game much, but i admire the graphics for flash. great job

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

Breathtaking gameplay

amazing gameplay, and fun as hell, the graphics were sorta ehhhh not graphical, but in a game its the gameplay that counts and you hit this dead on!

Escape From Hell Escape From Hell

AHHAHAHA

I LOVED IT!!!! my favorite part is the scream when he dies in the fire, halarious dude! though, i would make the random levels have the little places to step a bit closer in some parts, other than that this is perfect!

Stage Girl Stage Girl

To many of these games/childish

Sorry, i really am, but i hate dress up games. i think there are to many out (witch is why i hate them so much) everywere i look i see another game like this. its good animation and very good drawings. but because this is well, a horny teen infested site, the only dress up games that most people will go play are ones were there are no clothes. if you really do like making games, this is a very good starting game to make. i would add a whole lot more to it though like, maybe places to go, or well, characters. though try somthin in the age range of the people here.

LTcolor responds:

Thank you for the comment. I am going to be building a Stage Girl #2 with different places, and tons more clothing. Thanks for your input.